This is a very important page. This page gives me an opportunity to show gratitude to the people who helped me to achieve good things in life. I have done my best to compile the best list of as many people in my life that i am grateful to; but i am sure that if i have to compile the list with everyone who helps me in my life, it will go to few hundred pages. So it does not mean that i am not grateful to people who are not mentioned in this page. Whether the name is mentioned here or not, i am grateful to each and every person who directly or indirectly helped me to make my life successful and significant.
1. Mr. Krishnamurthy – My Guru, the man who first told me and made me believe strongly that i am an winner.
2. Mr. Krishnamani Iyer a.k.a M.K. Manisastry- My spiritual and yoga Guru, the man who made me find who really i am.
3. Mr. Zig Ziglar – My Guru of enlightenment who came to my life and made a permanent positive change.
3,4. Mrs. Viosana and Mr. Balabisegan – My Parents
6. My Wife Lavanya, who loves me very much and giving me opportunity for me to experience love and affection and have a great feeling of seeing meaningful life.
7. Dr. Ashok Thaker – Man who taught me how paper money works and how it is quite different from wealth. He opened door for my quest of knowledge on money and how to win over it. He had a beautiful heart hidden behind his aggressive business character which very few people could understand.
8. Robert Kiyosaki – Man who i consider as my financial mentor as his books & videos turned me into a literate in real financials; especially the difference between asset & liability can never be taught this simple. In the world of complexity, i love & respect those who give solutions and guidance in simplicity. He is the top in the list.
9. Sudhakar – My brother who was my role model in many aspects during my school days. He was always the topper in any educational academy he joined and completed. He had worked hard helping my dad in our tiny business inspite of his studies. Being the elder, he was taking most of the family responsibilities apart from my parents which shielded me and my sister. He always stood behind me for everything that i do as a very strong supporter.
10. Susetha – My sister, who is closer by emotion to me compared to my brother. Being the first person earning from the family through job, she made many compromises for her own life to take the family to next confort level. I was one of the major beneficiaries. She helped me in important times during my college days. She also helped me in taking charge as Director of my Indian side of my corporation and helped me to focus more on the US side. She always trusted in my judgements and stood behind 100% in my actions and helped me in making decisions in many tough situations.
11. Prabhakar – My dear friend who came to me as a savior during a very important stage in my college days and brought me out of the problem. He always believes in me and reminds me that i am a successful person.
12. Sathish Kumar Udayanarayanan – My dear friend who was my study partner between 6-10 grade. He changed my study life.
13. Gurumoorthy – My dear friend who always congratulates me and reminds me that i am a winner and i can do better.
14. Sathya Narayanan – My dear friend who was my inspiration to literature and philosophy learning apart from studies. He helped me with $500 towards forming my first business venture.
15. Sridhar – My dear friend who was inspiration to my studies to secure higher grade.
16. Late Mr.Ethiraj – My teacher in 8th grade who first found out and congratulated me that i have talent in drawing.
17. Mrs. Rukhmani – A teacher who took special interest in teaching grammar to me and my friends.
18. Mr. Sankaralingam – A Tamil teacher who was a spiritual person also. He is the one first introduced the word meditation.
20. Gururaj – My dear friend who was with me during all my tough times and a friend in need. At one point of time in his life, he spent time with me more than combined time he spent with rest of the people. Although career put us in different places, i always keep him close to my heart.
21. Vivekanandan – My dear friend who is in friends with me for the past 18 years. He is a person who had involved and helped in many personal aspects of my life.
22. T. Suresh – My dear friend who is friends with me for the past 18 years. He always impressed and inspired me with his kind heartedness, productivity and responsibility. He is more than a friend; he is like a brother to me. His takes care of my personal as well as business needs with or without invitations without any selfishness.
23. Mrs. Geetha Srinivasa Rao – Gururajs’s mom who considers me as her second son. She trusts me and believes in me as good as her own son.
24. Srivathsan – My dear friend who was my study partner during college days. He taught me many techniques in studies and how to secure a better grade. He inspired me in many ways.
25. Mrs. Subha – Gururaj’s sister who helped me with my TOEFL examination fee.
26. Mr. Vivekanandan – I frequently refer him as computer point sir. This man made a huge change in my life with giving a timely help which made me get my first IT job which turned my career life to a greater success path.
27. Rajesh Tripathi – My dear friend who always believes in me and articulate his inspirational talk in his own beautiful style. He believed in me as a successful person when i was just starting my business career. He invested(actually helped me) in my venture when i was nothing.
28. Uttam Kumar – My dear friend who helped me with capital investment during a very important stage of the business. He is one of the people who always believed in me when i just started my business and he still admires me for my talent.
29. Anirudh khanna – My dear friend who is one of the people who invested in my venture when i started. He always liked me and believed that i am going to achieve something big.
30. Mr. Saravanan Narasimhan – He is my brother in law. He had helped in two occasions in my life. Once he helped me with timely help to take my GRE and apply for Universities in US dollars when my family was earning money in few thousand rupees. He also helped me for a while taking an important role in the corporation.
31. Mr. Natesan Paulraj – Our entire family is grateful to this man who helped us to come out of our financial problems and changed our life style from poor to lower middle class by giving Job as working partner to my father in his business. He helped me by paying annual fee for my Engineering education in India.
32. Mrs. Philomina Raj – She played a major role in my life. She was my first boss. She discovered some of the qualities which i had and made me realize them. She was the first person who gave me the taste of self empowerment and self responsibility by giving me so much of freedom for me at work. She is one of the people who always believe in me and say that i will achieve greater heights.
33. Mr. Iyyemperumal – He is one of my mentors in Business. He was the first person to identify the fire in me to achieve things and made me take some important decision of starting my first business venture which although did not do well, but gave me excellent learning. He gave me some advises which i still apply successfully in business.
34. Mr. J. S. Nadar – He is one of my mentors in Business. He is the man who handled a technique of intimidation to make me take action to start business. He inspired me a lot with his strong and powerful words. I got the mental toughness and took bold steps to start business because of him.
35. Mr. Nagraj – He was one of the Directors of ABC consultants in India. I met him in a train during my journey from Mumbai to Chennai. The 12 hours time i spent with him, changed many outlook i had about business and management. He is the person whom i consider as a miracle man who came at a very important stage and changed my career life forever.
36. Sunil Poondla – My friend who helped me in the US when i desperately needed some help. He was helping me without even meeting me in person.
37. Mr. Murugan Chellaiah – My uncle who is my financial person. He helps me in taking care of my both personal and business financial wth full heartedness. Without him i would have not handled company finance remotely. He is one of the people who always believes in me.
38. Vijayavarthini – My Aunt, who helped me in taking care of me as more than a mother when i was sick with Measles. She always impresses me with her responsibility.
39. Rajini Pramila(late) – My Aunt, who also helped me in taking care of my when i was suffering from measles. She was one of my dearest people who i lost unfortunately.
40. Naveen – My uncle, who always helped me to enjoy what was available only to rich kids. He is one of the few people in my family and circles who really shared my pain and feelings, not just sympathy but embathy. He proved that mother’s brother actually undertand you more than mother or father.
41. K. Saravanan – A very good friend and business colleague who still runs one of my business units. He helped the company to grow by his persistence and dedication. His dedication to me persoally is lot more than the people who are supposed to be dedicated. During 2015 flood in chennai, he actually stuck with me at my house whcih was drowning. He infact was relectant to go back to his family leaving me alone and i had to push him out when there was a small opportunity to get out.
42. Mr. Thiruvenkatam – He is one of the very few teachers who impressed me during college. He was the first person to admire my talents in lab sessions which made me a person of practical implementation of tougher concepts.
43. Nithya Priya – My ex-wife who always admires and encouraged me in what i did.
44. Praful Mayekar – A man who believes in me and joined me in my career goal to help me in achieving by taking my goals as his goals. He is a llong time friend who is a well wisher and person with genuine interest in my personal and my company’s growth. From the day i walked into his office for US Job opportunity up until today when he takes care of my business, he had always shown character of genuine commitment to our relationship.
45. Shilpi Dey – My dear friend and ex-coworker while i was working in mumbai. Her friendship made a lot of difference in my life. I learnt to bridge the gap between different cultures and lifestyle because of her friendship.
46. Pankaj Rai – A friend who introduced Mr. Ziglar to my life. He also was my customer and gave me an important breakthrough by giving business opportunity.
47. Stan Ceimeiki – He was my customer who gave an important business opportunity.
48. Patrick Chisolm – My first customer.
49. Patrick Michaels – A customer who gave a very good reference to another customer which helped us to deploy our first product.
50. Hanumantha Raju – My dear friend who helped me in very important occasions in my life in the USA.
51. Tamy Mcdonald – She helped me by editing my first book.
52. My Parent-In-laws who trusted me and gave their daughter’s hands to me in marriage.
53. Manas Ranjan Parida- One of my best and trusted employees who stands behind the success and growth of the company and also gives a lot of support to me personally. I feel things taken care in his presence.
54. Gaurav Sogi – A friend and a well wisher. A man of genuine character and interity. He had always believed in me and gives a lot of value to my friendship. He is quick to take action for helping me out without thinking about any return favor. He was giving a big moral support during criris.
55. Mr. Guru Ravindran – My Uncle, father’s cousin brother who was giving a big moral support during criris, kept me from falling apart and saved my family from tragedy.
56. Mr. Seenivasan – Mr. Seenivasan is my relative and a farmer by profession. He showed such a compassion to me and my family during crisis time.